Today's Apple announcement (switching to Intel chips) is a big shock, but it is only a distraction from the embarrassing announcement they made today that are much more important to enterprise customers that are being robbed by Apple's unethical OS pricing practices. Luckily, I didn't get suckered this time.
Best of Blog
- LISA Conversations premieres on Tuesday!
- Save on The Practice of Cloud System Administration
- SysAdmin Appreciation Day in New York City
- Schyntax: A DSL for specifying recurring events
- Tom @ SF DevOps Meetup, San Francisco, Mon, July 13, 2015
- Usenix Container Management Summit Announced!
- Introducing: LISA Conversations
- Tom @ Bay Area Infracoders, Santa Clara, Thu, July 9, 2015
- Google's "Labs" features are DevOps Third Way
- TOML vs. JSON