Today's Apple announcement (switching to Intel chips) is a big shock, but it is only a distraction from the embarrassing announcement they made today that are much more important to enterprise customers that are being robbed by Apple's unethical OS pricing practices. Luckily, I didn't get suckered this time.
Best of Blog
- Rites of Passage for a modern sysadmin?
- How to move PCs to a corporate standard?
- ACM's new Applicative conf, Feb. 25-27, NYC!
- See you at Back Bay LISA next week!
- Fighting Spam Backscatter
- Predictions for 2015 that you can't live without!
- ALERT! Two "git" related security vunerabilities
- Book review and interview on InfoQ
- Interview by Win Treese in InformIT
- Book Excerpt: Capacity Planning