Today's Apple announcement (switching to Intel chips) is a big shock, but it is only a distraction from the embarrassing announcement they made today that are much more important to enterprise customers that are being robbed by Apple's unethical OS pricing practices. Luckily, I didn't get suckered this time.
See us live
- Tom @ LOPSA-East 2013, New Brunswick, NJ, May 3-4, 2013
Tom will be teaching 2 tutorials including...
- Tom @ SpiceWorld, Austin, TX, Oct 29-30, 2013
Tom will be speaking at SpiceWorks conference...
- Tom @ Usenix LISA 2013, Washington DC, Nov 3-8, 2013
Best of Blog
- First Google Ganeti Conference: GanetiCon 2013
- TodoPro available for Android (beta)
- I feel pain when articles get inaccurate titles
- WAN Accellerators
- Zeno's Interview Question
- "DRM-free" scares the s*** out of me
- Why Google Glass is so important
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Computing Skills Boot Camp
- Two questions for LOPSA Board Candidates
- LOPSA-East is less than a week away!