Today's Apple announcement (switching to Intel chips) is a big shock, but it is only a distraction from the embarrassing announcement they made today that are much more important to enterprise customers that are being robbed by Apple's unethical OS pricing practices. Luckily, I didn't get suckered this time.
See us live(rss)
- Tom @ Velocity NYC, Sept 15-17, 2014
I'll be giving a tutorial called "Time...
- Tom @ SpiceWorld, Austin, TX, Sept 23-24, 2014
I'll be giving a talk about time...
- Tom @ CloudAustin Meetup, Austin, TX, Wed, Sept 24, 2014
I'll be the September speaker at the...
Best of Blog
- Tom will be the October speaker at Philly Linux Users Group (central)
- Tom @ Austin Cloud Meetup
- IPv6 is real... and mentioned on The Cobert Report
- Tom @ PuppetNYC Meetup: Tue, July 22
- Change-Able Operations or "Could DevOps Save Spiderman?"
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Our newest website: the-cloud-book.com
- Tom speaking at Puppet NYC Meetup
- Moving the StackExchange/Serverfault NYC Datacenter
- All chapters available as "rough cuts" on SBO
- Damn you, LinkedIn