Today's Apple announcement (switching to Intel chips) is a big shock, but it is only a distraction from the embarrassing announcement they made today that are much more important to enterprise customers that are being robbed by Apple's unethical OS pricing practices. Luckily, I didn't get suckered this time.
Best of Blog
- Beyond Blame: Learning From Failure and Success
- Can't Make it to PuppetConf? Watch It Live!
- Interview with Tom Limoncelli on InfoQ
- Homework for the weekend: Making Push on Green a Reality
- TV Alerts
- Next LISA Conversations guest: Daniel V. Klein
- Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up
- New reviews of The Practice of Cloud System Administration
- Reorganizing a wiki or documentation system
- CfP: USENIX Container Management Summit (UCMS '15)