Today's Apple announcement (switching to Intel chips) is a big shock, but it is only a distraction from the embarrassing announcement they made today that are much more important to enterprise customers that are being robbed by Apple's unethical OS pricing practices. Luckily, I didn't get suckered this time.
Best of Blog
- Augeas: Updating of config files without ruining comments and formatting.
- Future directions for Blackbox
- Preview a chapter of our new book in acmqueue magazine!
- 10 git aliases I can't believe you don't have already
- I am Satoshi Nakamoto, inventor of Bitcoin
- Have you downloaded the March/April issue of acmqueue yet?
- Server Hardware Support Rant
- CU-Boulder remembers Evi Nemeth, April 26, 2016
- Easily read UTF16-encoded files from Go
- Next on LISA Conversations: kc claffy on "Named Data Networking"