Today's Apple announcement (switching to Intel chips) is a big shock, but it is only a distraction from the embarrassing announcement they made today that are much more important to enterprise customers that are being robbed by Apple's unethical OS pricing practices. Luckily, I didn't get suckered this time.
Best of Blog
- Why I don't care that Dell installs Rogue Certificates On Laptops
- We forget how big "big" is
- What JJ Abrams just revealed about Star Wars
- Christine's keynote at OpsCon Milano 2015
- Book Signing at LISA '15
- Automation Should Be Like Iron Man, Not Ultron
- Outsourcing makes sense if you think "software" is a fad
- When explaining to beginners, use simple examples.
- Watch LISA Conversations Episode 4: Sabrina Farmer!
- Watch us live today: LISA Conversations Episode 4: Sabrina Farmer