Today's Apple announcement (switching to Intel chips) is a big shock, but it is only a distraction from the embarrassing announcement they made today that are much more important to enterprise customers that are being robbed by Apple's unethical OS pricing practices. Luckily, I didn't get suckered this time.
Best of Blog
- 2015 speaking gigs: Boston, Pennsylvania, Baltimore
- Apple Pay and CurrentC
- Wait, did you mean Wed the 15th or Thu the 16th?
- How to make change when handed a $20... and help democracy
- Katherine Daniels (@beerops) interviews Tom Limoncelli
- See you tomorrow evening at the Denver DevOps Meetup!
- Usenix LISA early registration discount expires soon!
- Results of the PuppetConf 2014 Raffle
- Tutorial: Evil Genius 101
- Come hear me speak in Denver next week!