Today's Apple announcement (switching to Intel chips) is a big shock, but it is only a distraction from the embarrassing announcement they made today that are much more important to enterprise customers that are being robbed by Apple's unethical OS pricing practices. Luckily, I didn't get suckered this time.
See us live(rss)
- Tom @ LOPSA-East, New Brunswick, NJ, May 2-3, 2014
I'll be teaching tutorials. I'm also on...
Best of Blog
- Time Management training at SpiceWorld Austin, 2014
- Interview with LOPSA-East Keynote: Vish Ishaya
- Replace Kathleen Sebelius with a sysadmin!
- LISA CFP Deadline Extended to Fri, 4/18!
- Interview with LOPSA-East Keynote: Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
- How to...
- Introducing the Python Time Travel Debugger
- LOPSA-East 2014 is one month away! Register today!
- Velocity Santa Clara best price deals end April 3rd
- Good reads, March 2014