Stack Exchange, Inc. is looking to hire a sysadmin/network admin/SRE/DevOps engineer that will focus on network-related projects. The position will work out of the NYC office, so you must be in NYC or be willing to relocate.
If 3 or more of these project sound like fun to you, contact us!
- Automate Cisco LAN port configuration via Puppet
- Make our site-to-site VPN more reliable
- Tune NIC parameters for maximum performance / lowest latency
- Lead the network design of our global datacenter network deployment strategy
- Wrangle our BGP configurations for ease of updating and security
- Establish operational procedures for when ISPs report they can't reach us
Sounds interesting? The full job advertisement and resume submission instructions are here: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/47588/
This position will work on the same team that I'm on, the Stack Exchange SRE team.