I'll be giving a new talk called "Teaching DevOps to Ops without Devs" at the NYC SRE Tech Talks meetup, Wednesday, August 17, 2016, from 6pm to 8:30pm, at Squarespace's offices in the West Village (8 Clarkson St, 12th Floor). There are 4 speakers during the event. This is a free event. Seating is limited. Info and registration here.
« Survey on easy of use for configuration management languages | All | Automating a CI environment for Android Apps »
I'll be speaking at NYC SRE Meetup next week (Wed)
Aug. 08 2016
Best of Blog
- Why tech conferences should have Tshirts in women's sizes
- DNS as Code
- Review: Tivo BOLT+
- Hollywood doesn't understand software
- New season of Archer starts tonight!
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!