Cascadia IT Conference 2013 has announced their tutorial lineup and it looks great! If you are in the Seattle area, or can travel there, this is a can't miss conference!
Here are some of the tutorial titles:
- Root Cause analysis -- Intermediate
- PowerShell Fundamentals
- Building Your Powershell Toolkit
- Resolv the World with Chef: An Introduction to Chef for Sysadmins
- Build A SysAdmin Sandbox
- An Introduction to Puppet
- Navigating the Business World for Sysadmins: The Trusted Adviser
- Navigating the Business World for Sysadmins: Methods
- IPv6 -- An Introduction
- The Compassionate Geek: Mastering Customer Service for IT Professionals
- Over the Edge System Administration
The technical sessions will be announced in a few days followed by registration.
For more info go to http://www.casitconf.org