The next time Apple comes out with a major new product, I'll be sure to have some pre-written anti-(whatever the product is) articles to blast on the day it gets released. It seems to work really well.
I need to be more opportunistic about self-promotion
Apr. 05 2010
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1112
Best of Blog
- DNS as Code
- Review: Tivo BOLT+
- Hollywood doesn't understand software
- New season of Archer starts tonight!
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!
- New North Jersey Meetup, Wed, Feb 1, 2017