The next time Apple comes out with a major new product, I'll be sure to have some pre-written anti-(whatever the product is) articles to blast on the day it gets released. It seems to work really well.
I need to be more opportunistic about self-promotion
Apr. 05 2010
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1112
Best of Blog
- How I manage my work and personal GitHub accounts
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack
- NYCDevOps meetup is re-starting!
- Are You Load Balancing Wrong?
- Tom speaking at the new LOPSA-NJ Montclair Meetup
- Notes on implementing flags for flag flips
- InfoQ's interview with the co-authors of TPOSANA 3rd edition
- Gall bladder Removal
- What I learned at LISA '16