The next time Apple comes out with a major new product, I'll be sure to have some pre-written anti-(whatever the product is) articles to blast on the day it gets released. It seems to work really well.
I need to be more opportunistic about self-promotion
Apr. 05 2010
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1112
Best of Blog
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!
- New North Jersey Meetup, Wed, Feb 1, 2017
- Moving application plists to a new machine on macOS
- How I manage my work and personal GitHub accounts
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack
- NYCDevOps meetup is re-starting!
- Are You Load Balancing Wrong?