Two half-day tutorials, Help! Everyone Hates Our IT Department (And How To Change That) and Time Management for System Administrators will be taught by Tom Limoncelli at the IT360 Conference in Toronto, Canada, on April 7 (entire conference and Expo runs April 7-9). These presentations have received accolades when presented at other conferences. They've been updated and sharpened with new material. This is Tom's first appearance at the IT360 conference. Website: www.it360.ca (full workshop listing here)
Tom @ IT360, April 7, 2008, Toronto, CA
Apr. 07 2008
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/976
Best of Blog
- Why Google should buy Twitter
- Discounts on The Practice books until Sept 19!
- TPOSANA launched 15 years ago today!
- Survey: What makes joining a new team difficult/easy?
- USB cables should be "charge-only" by default
- Automating a CI environment for Android Apps
- I'll be speaking at NYC SRE Meetup next week (Wed)
- Survey on easy of use for configuration management languages
- "The Martian" made me depressed
- LISA Conversations Episode 11: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"