"Ganeti Virtualization Management: Improving the Utilization of Your Hardware and Your Time" will be the topic of my talk. Full details here: http://nylug.org
« Tom @ LOPSA-NJ, Thu Oct 4, 2012, Lawrenceville, NJ (near Princeton) | All | Tom @ LOPSA-LA, Oct 16, 2012, Universal City, CA, USA »
Tom @ NYLUG, Oct 11, 2012, NY, NY
Oct. 11 2002
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1490
Best of Blog
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack
- NYCDevOps meetup is re-starting!
- Are You Load Balancing Wrong?
- Tom speaking at the new LOPSA-NJ Montclair Meetup
- Notes on implementing flags for flag flips
- InfoQ's interview with the co-authors of TPOSANA 3rd edition
- Gall bladder Removal
- What I learned at LISA '16
- Tom + Christine @ SESA'16, Boston, MA, Dec 6, 2016