"Ganeti Virtualization Management: Improving the Utilization of Your Hardware and Your Time" will be the topic of my talk. Full details here: http://nylug.org
« Tom @ LOPSA-NJ, Thu Oct 4, 2012, Lawrenceville, NJ (near Princeton) | All | Tom @ LOPSA-LA, Oct 16, 2012, Universal City, CA, USA »
Tom @ NYLUG, Oct 11, 2012, NY, NY
Oct. 11 2002
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1490
Best of Blog
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!
- New North Jersey Meetup, Wed, Feb 1, 2017
- Moving application plists to a new machine on macOS
- How I manage my work and personal GitHub accounts
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack
- NYCDevOps meetup is re-starting!
- Are You Load Balancing Wrong?