I'll be presenting my talk "Stealing the Best Ideas from DevOps: A Guide for Sysadmins without Developers" at the LOPSA-NJ Montclair meeting on Feb 1, 2017. Please note this is a WEDNESDAY evening, not Thursday. Hope to see you there. For more info, visit https://www.meetup.com/LOPSA-NJ/events/236564846/
« Notes on implementing flags for flag flips | All | Tom speaking at the new LOPSA-NJ Montclair Meetup »
Tom @ LOPSA-NJ, Montclair NJ, Feb 1, 2017
Jan. 01 2017
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/2075
Best of Blog
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!
- New North Jersey Meetup, Wed, Feb 1, 2017
- Moving application plists to a new machine on macOS
- How I manage my work and personal GitHub accounts
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack
- NYCDevOps meetup is re-starting!
- Are You Load Balancing Wrong?