My coworker did a bang-up job on this blog post. It explains a lot about how DNS works, how the Dyn DDOS attack worked (we missed it because we don't use Dyn), and the changes we made so that we'll avoid similar attacks when they come.
Best of Blog
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!
- New North Jersey Meetup, Wed, Feb 1, 2017
- Moving application plists to a new machine on macOS
- How I manage my work and personal GitHub accounts
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack