We've made some changes to the website. If you read this blog via an RSS reader (or any "feed reader") posts should appear better now. In particular, the author of the post should show up better.
« Next on LISA Conversations: Kris Buytaert on "DevOps: The past and future are here. It's just not evenly distributed (yet)" | All | Reminder: WebCast on how to "Fail Better": TODAY (Friday, Feb 26) »
Test post for people using RSS readers
Feb. 25 2016
Best of Blog
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!
- New North Jersey Meetup, Wed, Feb 1, 2017
- Moving application plists to a new machine on macOS
- How I manage my work and personal GitHub accounts
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack