My talk and 2 tutorial proposals have been accepted at Usenix LISA LISA Conference!
- Transactional system administration is killing us and must be stopped
- How To Not Get Paged: Managing Oncall to Reduce Outages
- Introduction to Time Management for busy Devs and Ops
The schedule isn't up yet at http://www.usenix.org/lisa15 but Usenix is encouraging speakers to post to social media early this year.
See you in Washington DC Nov 8-13, 2015!
P.S. You can follow LISA on various social networks:
- Facebook: https://www.usenix.org/facebook/lisa
- YouTube: http://www.usenix.org/youtube
- Google+: https://www.usenix.org/gplus/lisa
- LinkedIn: http://www.usenix.org/linkedin
- Instagram: http://www.usenix.org/instagram
- Twitter: https://www.usenix.org/twitter/lisa
Update: 2015-06-16 I changed the title to "some of my proposals" instead of "my proposals". To be clear, I had many rejections this year, I just don't blog about those. That said, I think LISA is a better conference when it increases its speaker diversity and you can't do that if the same few people give a lot of talks.