Shane Madden, a coworker of mine, recently re-engineered our Stack Exchange's Puppet environment. It is now full of win. Read about it here: http://shanemadden.net/stackexchange-puppet-cleanup.html
« Why women leave tech... because they have good taste | All | Tom speaking at NYC DevOps meetup Wednesday! »
Cleaning Up Stack Exchange's Puppet Environment
Oct. 03 2014
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1826
Best of Blog
- Why tech conferences should have Tshirts in women's sizes
- DNS as Code
- Review: Tivo BOLT+
- Hollywood doesn't understand software
- New season of Archer starts tonight!
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!