I predict one year from today CurrentC won't be up and running and, in fact, history will show it was just another attempt to stall and prevent any kind of mobile payment system in the U.S. from being a success. I'm not saying that there won't be NFC payment systems, just that they'll be marginalized and virtually usess as a result.
« Wait, did you mean Wed the 15th or Thu the 16th? | All | 2015 speaking gigs: Boston, Pennsylvania, Baltimore »
Apple Pay and CurrentC
Oct. 28 2014
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1852
Best of Blog
- Why tech conferences should have Tshirts in women's sizes
- DNS as Code
- Review: Tivo BOLT+
- Hollywood doesn't understand software
- New season of Archer starts tonight!
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!