The proposal deadline for LOPSA's Cascadia IT conference has been extended to 9 DEC.
« Stop monitoring whether or not your service is up! | All | Tomorrow is Giving Tuesday: Here are the organizations I support (and you should too) »
Deadline for Cascadia IT talk proposals extended to Dec 9:
Nov. 30 2013
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1689
Best of Blog
- Why tech conferences should have Tshirts in women's sizes
- DNS as Code
- Review: Tivo BOLT+
- Hollywood doesn't understand software
- New season of Archer starts tonight!
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!