- Helping your coworkers understand and agree to your awesome ideas
- Convincing your manager about anything (really!)
- Turning the most stubborn user into your biggest fan
- Getting others to trust you so they are more easily convinced
- Deciding which projects to do when you have more projects than time
- Making decisions based on data and evidence
- Driving improvements based on a methodology and planning instead of guessing and luck
The only place you can find this class is at Usenix LISA, Nov 3-8, 2013 in Washington DC. Register TODAY!