Evi Nemeth's son is still optimistic and so am I.
Here's what I glean from this report on 3NewsNZ:
- The last txt message from Evi wasn't the last txt message. Another txt was sent but not received.
- The phone company was able to reveal the last txt and its geolocation.
- The last txt was from Danielle and said "Sails Shredded last night, now bare polies, going 4 knot 310 degrees will update course info at 6pm."
- Given that info, it should be possible to locate them.
- However, no update at 6pm tells me we should be prepared for the worst.
Of course, our thoughts and well-wishes go out to the families and all involved.
Update: This may be the source article the others were written from.