Steve Murawski from the ServerFault blog has some interesting notes about the prospect of a single configuration management system that works across Linux and Windows and other things too.
« Starting my next chapter | All | New article in "login magazine": Ganeti: Cluster Virtualization Manager »
The possibility of cross-site configuration management
Jun. 03 2013
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1602
Best of Blog
- Why tech conferences should have Tshirts in women's sizes
- DNS as Code
- Review: Tivo BOLT+
- Hollywood doesn't understand software
- New season of Archer starts tonight!
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!