Steve Murawski from the ServerFault blog has some interesting notes about the prospect of a single configuration management system that works across Linux and Windows and other things too.
« Starting my next chapter | All | New article in "login magazine": Ganeti: Cluster Virtualization Manager »
The possibility of cross-site configuration management
Jun. 03 2013
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1602
Best of Blog
- Watch my Punk Rock DevOps talk live on Friday at 2:30pm PT
- DevOps Handbook hitting stores Oct 6!
- Why Google should buy Twitter
- Discounts on The Practice books until Sept 19!
- TPOSANA launched 15 years ago today!
- Survey: What makes joining a new team difficult/easy?
- USB cables should be "charge-only" by default
- Automating a CI environment for Android Apps
- I'll be speaking at NYC SRE Meetup next week (Wed)
- Survey on easy of use for configuration management languages