You want to innovate: deploy new technologies such as configuration management (CfEngine, Puppet, Chef), a wiki, or standardized configurations. Your coworkers don't want change. They like it the way things are. Therefore, they consider you evil. However you aren't evil, you just want to make things better.
Learn how to:
- Brainwash your coworkers into thinking the big change was "their idea".
- Program people like you program computers: a flowchart for every personality type.
- How to fix that your "Stormtroopers can't shoot straight".
- Help your coworkers understand and agree to your awesome ideas.
- Convince your manager about anything. Really.
- Turn the most stubborn user into your biggest fan.
- Get others to trust you so they are more easily convinced.
- Deciding which projects to do when you have more projects than time.
- Make decisions based on data and evidence.
- Drive improvements based on a methodology and planning instead of guessing and luck.
The Early Bird Registration Deadline ends today! Save up to $197 by registering early!