The 2013 USENIX Configuration Management Summit (UCMS '13) call for participation closes Friday, April 5, at 11:59p.m. PDT. In this interview, Chris St. Pierre, UCMS '13 Program Chair, answers questions about the CFP and what to expect at the event, which will take place during USENIX Federated Conferences Week, June 24-28, 2013.
- Nov 7-9, 2016: DevOps Enterprise Summit 2016, San Francisco, CA
- Dec 4-9, 2016: Usenix LISA '16, Boston, MA
- Dec 6, 2016: Usenix SESA '16 (Summit for Educators in System Admin), Boston, MA
« Running ChromeOS District Wide | All | Bad Tech Job Interview Questions (and How To Answer Them) »
Interview with Chris St. Pierre, UCMS '13 Program Chair
Apr. 04 2013
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1574
Best of Blog
- Solaris being canned.
- TPOSANA on Amazon Lightning Deals today only!
- Stealing the Best Ideas from DevOps
- Do you teach System Administration?
- Pre-Order Kindle edition of 3rd edition of TPOSANA
- Searching random data is not an O(N) problem.
- Usenix LISA '16 Early Bird Registration Deadline is November 10!
- Watch my Punk Rock DevOps talk live on Friday at 2:30pm PT
- DevOps Handbook hitting stores Oct 6!
- Why Google should buy Twitter