I'm so proud of my coworker Thomas Bushnell giving an amazing talk at LinuxCon, the Linux Foundation's annual North American technical conference. For the first time Google revealed details about how Google manages thousands of Linux desktops. We start with Ubuntu LTS, add a packages that secure it and let us manage it better, and ta-da!
« Android Calendar without Google calendar | All | Back To School Sale: "Time Management for Sysadmins" for 50% off! »
Google reveals Goobuntu!
Aug. 30 2012
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1476
Best of Blog
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!
- New North Jersey Meetup, Wed, Feb 1, 2017
- Moving application plists to a new machine on macOS
- How I manage my work and personal GitHub accounts
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack