I'm so proud of my coworker Thomas Bushnell giving an amazing talk at LinuxCon, the Linux Foundation's annual North American technical conference. For the first time Google revealed details about how Google manages thousands of Linux desktops. We start with Ubuntu LTS, add a packages that secure it and let us manage it better, and ta-da!
« Android Calendar without Google calendar | All | Back To School Sale: "Time Management for Sysadmins" for 50% off! »
Google reveals Goobuntu!
Aug. 30 2012
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1476
Best of Blog
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack
- NYCDevOps meetup is re-starting!
- Are You Load Balancing Wrong?
- Tom speaking at the new LOPSA-NJ Montclair Meetup
- Notes on implementing flags for flag flips
- InfoQ's interview with the co-authors of TPOSANA 3rd edition
- Gall bladder Removal
- What I learned at LISA '16
- Tom + Christine @ SESA'16, Boston, MA, Dec 6, 2016