I'm so proud of my coworker Thomas Bushnell giving an amazing talk at LinuxCon, the Linux Foundation's annual North American technical conference. For the first time Google revealed details about how Google manages thousands of Linux desktops. We start with Ubuntu LTS, add a packages that secure it and let us manage it better, and ta-da!
« Android Calendar without Google calendar | All | Back To School Sale: "Time Management for Sysadmins" for 50% off! »
Google reveals Goobuntu!
Aug. 30 2012
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1476
Best of Blog
- Why Google should buy Twitter
- Discounts on The Practice books until Sept 19!
- TPOSANA launched 15 years ago today!
- Survey: What makes joining a new team difficult/easy?
- USB cables should be "charge-only" by default
- Automating a CI environment for Android Apps
- I'll be speaking at NYC SRE Meetup next week (Wed)
- Survey on easy of use for configuration management languages
- "The Martian" made me depressed
- LISA Conversations Episode 11: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"