Yesterday on the SysAdvent calendar Aleksey Tsalolikhin has an article about configuration management. It includes a comparison of how to the same in in various languages: bash, CFEngine, chef and Puppet. Seeing how the languages differ is very interesting!
Best of Blog
- USB cables should be "charge-only" by default
- Automating a CI environment for Android Apps
- I'll be speaking at NYC SRE Meetup next week (Wed)
- Survey on easy of use for configuration management languages
- "The Martian" made me depressed
- LISA Conversations Episode 11: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"
- Watch us live today! LISA Conversations Episode 11: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"
- Reminder: Do your homework for next week's LISA Conversations: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"
- Save 20% off Velocity NYC registration!
- New appearances announced: VelocityNYC & PuppetConf!