Due to traveling, I won't be there. However, John Wagner will be giving an excellent talk called "The !# site is down! Again!?"
« I'll [NOT] be speaking at LOPSA-NJ in October | All | LOPSA PICC '12 planning meeting kick-off (NY/NY/PA area) »
Update: I can't make it to LOPSA-NJ meeting next week.
Sep. 30 2011
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1351
Best of Blog
- Why tech conferences should have Tshirts in women's sizes
- DNS as Code
- Review: Tivo BOLT+
- Hollywood doesn't understand software
- New season of Archer starts tonight!
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!