Due to traveling, I won't be there. However, John Wagner will be giving an excellent talk called "The !# site is down! Again!?"
« I'll [NOT] be speaking at LOPSA-NJ in October | All | LOPSA PICC '12 planning meeting kick-off (NY/NY/PA area) »
Update: I can't make it to LOPSA-NJ meeting next week.
Sep. 30 2011
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1351
Best of Blog
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack
- NYCDevOps meetup is re-starting!
- Are You Load Balancing Wrong?
- Tom speaking at the new LOPSA-NJ Montclair Meetup
- Notes on implementing flags for flag flips
- InfoQ's interview with the co-authors of TPOSANA 3rd edition
- Gall bladder Removal
- What I learned at LISA '16
- Tom + Christine @ SESA'16, Boston, MA, Dec 6, 2016