While teaching my Advanced Time Management tutorial at PICC11 I suggested that having an internal Twitter-like service at a company is a useful thing.
« TM4SA now available as a Google eBook | All | Please put the LISA Button on your web site or blog »
An internal Twitter-like service for your company
May. 06 2011
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1308
Best of Blog
- Why Google should buy Twitter
- Discounts on The Practice books until Sept 19!
- TPOSANA launched 15 years ago today!
- Survey: What makes joining a new team difficult/easy?
- USB cables should be "charge-only" by default
- Automating a CI environment for Android Apps
- I'll be speaking at NYC SRE Meetup next week (Wed)
- Survey on easy of use for configuration management languages
- "The Martian" made me depressed
- LISA Conversations Episode 11: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"