While teaching my Advanced Time Management tutorial at PICC11 I suggested that having an internal Twitter-like service at a company is a useful thing.
- Nov 7-9, 2016: DevOps Enterprise Summit 2016, San Francisco, CA
- Dec 4-9, 2016: Usenix LISA '16, Boston, MA
- Dec 6, 2016: Usenix SESA '16 (Summit for Educators in System Admin), Boston, MA
« TM4SA now available as a Google eBook | All | Please put the LISA Button on your web site or blog »
An internal Twitter-like service for your company
May. 06 2011
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1308
Best of Blog
- TPOSANA on Amazon Lightning Deals today only!
- Stealing the Best Ideas from DevOps
- Do you teach System Administration?
- Pre-Order Kindle edition of 3rd edition of TPOSANA
- Searching random data is not an O(N) problem.
- Usenix LISA '16 Early Bird Registration Deadline is November 10!
- Watch my Punk Rock DevOps talk live on Friday at 2:30pm PT
- DevOps Handbook hitting stores Oct 6!
- Why Google should buy Twitter
- Discounts on The Practice books until Sept 19!