It was broadcast on Feb 9 but you might still be able to catch it on your local PBS station. It is an hour long and is in-depth without requiring a CS PhD to understand.
« Casitconf'11 early-bird registration savings extended to the 23rd | All | Random technical tips, thoughts and rants »
1-hour documentary about IBM's Jeopardy!-playing computer Watson
Feb. 16 2011
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1269
Best of Blog
- Why tech conferences should have Tshirts in women's sizes
- DNS as Code
- Review: Tivo BOLT+
- Hollywood doesn't understand software
- New season of Archer starts tonight!
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!