It was broadcast on Feb 9 but you might still be able to catch it on your local PBS station. It is an hour long and is in-depth without requiring a CS PhD to understand.
« Casitconf'11 early-bird registration savings extended to the 23rd | All | Random technical tips, thoughts and rants »
1-hour documentary about IBM's Jeopardy!-playing computer Watson
Feb. 16 2011
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1269
Best of Blog
- Why Google should buy Twitter
- Discounts on The Practice books until Sept 19!
- TPOSANA launched 15 years ago today!
- Survey: What makes joining a new team difficult/easy?
- USB cables should be "charge-only" by default
- Automating a CI environment for Android Apps
- I'll be speaking at NYC SRE Meetup next week (Wed)
- Survey on easy of use for configuration management languages
- "The Martian" made me depressed
- LISA Conversations Episode 11: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"