It was broadcast on Feb 9 but you might still be able to catch it on your local PBS station. It is an hour long and is in-depth without requiring a CS PhD to understand.
« Casitconf'11 early-bird registration savings extended to the 23rd | All | Random technical tips, thoughts and rants »
1-hour documentary about IBM's Jeopardy!-playing computer Watson
Feb. 16 2011
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1269
Best of Blog
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack
- NYCDevOps meetup is re-starting!
- Are You Load Balancing Wrong?
- Tom speaking at the new LOPSA-NJ Montclair Meetup
- Notes on implementing flags for flag flips
- InfoQ's interview with the co-authors of TPOSANA 3rd edition
- Gall bladder Removal
- What I learned at LISA '16
- Tom + Christine @ SESA'16, Boston, MA, Dec 6, 2016