« Dealing With Distractions: My Not-To-Do list | All | NY/NY/PA sysadmins: LOPSA-NJ meeting Thursday: Scott Walters: Compliance, what's the hubbub, bub? »
System Administration Parable: The Waitress and the Water Glass
Oct. 05 2010
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1183
Best of Blog
- Watch my Punk Rock DevOps talk live on Friday at 2:30pm PT
- DevOps Handbook hitting stores Oct 6!
- Why Google should buy Twitter
- Discounts on The Practice books until Sept 19!
- TPOSANA launched 15 years ago today!
- Survey: What makes joining a new team difficult/easy?
- USB cables should be "charge-only" by default
- Automating a CI environment for Android Apps
- I'll be speaking at NYC SRE Meetup next week (Wed)
- Survey on easy of use for configuration management languages