We asked the first people that registered for PICC why they are coming and got some surprises! Read them here.
See us live(rss)
- Tom @ LOPSA NJ Chapter Monthly Meeting, Princeton NJ, Jan 2, 2014
CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER. More info at...
- Tom @ Cascadia IT Conf, Seattle WA, March 7-8, 2014
I'll be teaching tutorials and giving a...
- Tom @ LOPSA-East, New Brunswick, NJ, May 2-3, 2014
I'll be teaching tutorials. I'm also on...
« LOPSA PICC: Complete program announced | All | Writing papers for Usenix LISA (and other) conferences »
Why are you coming to the conference?
Mar. 23 2010
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1107
Best of Blog
- LOPSA-East 2014: Full of DevOps and other great stuff!
- 10% off Cascadia IT registration
- Jumpy, nervous, jittery user interfaces reduce "user trust"
- The FreeBSD Journal: Read it even if you don't use FreeBSD
- Anti-Pattern: "The big project" that never ships
- LOPSA-East schedule published!
- Seattle: CascadiaIT'14 keynote: Æleen Frisch
- How not to use Cron
- Tool Building Versus Automation
- Sysadmins that can't script have a choice.