We asked the first people that registered for PICC why they are coming and got some surprises! Read them here.
« LOPSA PICC: Complete program announced | All | Writing papers for Usenix LISA (and other) conferences »
Why are you coming to the conference?
Mar. 23 2010
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1107
Best of Blog
- Reminder: Do your homework for next week's LISA Conversations: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"
- Save 20% off Velocity NYC registration!
- New appearances announced: VelocityNYC & PuppetConf!
- Next on LISA Conversations: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"
- NYLUG: Two meetings this month! (Foreman! Unikernels!)
- LISA Conversations Episode 10: Clay Caviness and Edward Eigerman on "Managing Macs at Google Scale"
- An Honest Job Advertisement
- Augeas: Updating of config files without ruining comments and formatting.
- Future directions for Blackbox
- Preview a chapter of our new book in acmqueue magazine!