Tom will be the Saturday opening keynote, plus he will be teaching his two most popular half-day classes: Time Management for System Administrators, and "Help! Everyone hates our IT department!". LOPSA NJ PICC is in New Brunswick, NJ, May 7-8, 2010. It is a regional conference, everyone is invited. For more information: http://picconf.org
« Tom @ Usenix LISA 2010, San Jose, CA, Nov 7-12, 2010 | All | LOPSA Conference schedule published! »
Tom @ LOPSA PICC in NJ, May 7-8, 2010
Mar. 07 2010
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1098
Best of Blog
- How to make change when handed a $20... and help democracy
- Katherine Daniels (@beerops) interviews Tom Limoncelli
- See you tomorrow evening at the Denver DevOps Meetup!
- Usenix LISA early registration discount expires soon!
- Results of the PuppetConf 2014 Raffle
- Tutorial: Evil Genius 101
- Come hear me speak in Denver next week!
- Tutorial: How To Not Get Paged
- Interview on SpiceWorks.com: Demystifying DevOps with Tom Limoncelli
- Tutorial: Live Upgrades on Running Systems