Tom will be the Saturday opening keynote, plus he will be teaching his two most popular half-day classes: Time Management for System Administrators, and "Help! Everyone hates our IT department!". LOPSA NJ PICC is in New Brunswick, NJ, May 7-8, 2010. It is a regional conference, everyone is invited. For more information: http://picconf.org
See us live(rss)
- Tom @ LOPSA NJ Chapter Monthly Meeting, Princeton NJ, Sept 4, 2014
I'll be the speaker at the LOPSA-NJ...
- Tom @ Usenix LISA 2014, Seattle WA, Nov 9-14, 2014
For details, visit the conference website https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa14....
- Tom @ Velocity NYC, Sept 15-17, 2014
I'll be giving a tutorial called "Time...
« Tom @ Usenix LISA 2010, San Jose, CA, Nov 7-12, 2010 | All | LOPSA Conference schedule published! »
Tom @ LOPSA PICC in NJ, May 7-8, 2010
Mar. 07 2010
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1098
Best of Blog
- I'm giving away 1 free ticket to PuppetConf 2014!
- LISA 2014 OMG
- How sysadmins can best understand Burning Man
- Maybe the problem was...
- Simple bucket-ized stats in awk
- New DevOps meetup starting in New Jersey!
- Online course: An Introduction to Operations Management starting soon
- Honest Life Hacks
- System Administrator Appreciation Day Spotlight: SuperUser.com
- System Administrator Appreciation Day Spotlight: ServerFault.com