I usually don't just post links to other people's articles, but I found Email: The Variable Reinforcement Machine an excellent explanation of why email is a time management disaster.
See us live(rss)
- Tom @ LOPSA NJ Chapter Monthly Meeting, Princeton NJ, Sept 4, 2014
I'll be the speaker at the LOPSA-NJ...
- Tom @ Usenix LISA 2014, Seattle WA, Nov 9-14, 2014
For details, visit the conference website https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa14....
- Tom @ Velocity NYC, Sept 15-17, 2014
I'll be giving a tutorial called "Time...
« BigFix Announces $5,000 Cash Prize in the System Administrator of the Year 2009 Contest | All | Support your local user group! »
Why email is bad for time management
Sep. 29 2009
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1045
Best of Blog
- LISA 2014 OMG
- How sysadmins can best understand Burning Man
- Maybe the problem was...
- Simple bucket-ized stats in awk
- New DevOps meetup starting in New Jersey!
- Online course: An Introduction to Operations Management starting soon
- Honest Life Hacks
- System Administrator Appreciation Day Spotlight: SuperUser.com
- System Administrator Appreciation Day Spotlight: ServerFault.com
- I'm a system administrator one day a year.