I usually don't just post links to other people's articles, but I found Email: The Variable Reinforcement Machine an excellent explanation of why email is a time management disaster.
« BigFix Announces $5,000 Cash Prize in the System Administrator of the Year 2009 Contest | All | Support your local user group! »
Why email is bad for time management
Sep. 29 2009
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1045
Best of Blog
- USB cables should be "charge-only" by default
- Automating a CI environment for Android Apps
- I'll be speaking at NYC SRE Meetup next week (Wed)
- Survey on easy of use for configuration management languages
- "The Martian" made me depressed
- LISA Conversations Episode 11: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"
- Watch us live today! LISA Conversations Episode 11: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"
- Reminder: Do your homework for next week's LISA Conversations: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"
- Save 20% off Velocity NYC registration!
- New appearances announced: VelocityNYC & PuppetConf!