I usually don't just post links to other people's articles, but I found Email: The Variable Reinforcement Machine an excellent explanation of why email is a time management disaster.
« BigFix Announces $5,000 Cash Prize in the System Administrator of the Year 2009 Contest | All | Support your local user group! »
Why email is bad for time management
Sep. 29 2009
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1045
Best of Blog
- Reminder: Do your homework for next week's LISA Conversations: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"
- Save 20% off Velocity NYC registration!
- New appearances announced: VelocityNYC & PuppetConf!
- Next on LISA Conversations: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"
- NYLUG: Two meetings this month! (Foreman! Unikernels!)
- LISA Conversations Episode 10: Clay Caviness and Edward Eigerman on "Managing Macs at Google Scale"
- An Honest Job Advertisement
- Augeas: Updating of config files without ruining comments and formatting.
- Future directions for Blackbox
- Preview a chapter of our new book in acmqueue magazine!