I usually don't just post links to other people's articles, but I found Email: The Variable Reinforcement Machine an excellent explanation of why email is a time management disaster.
See us live(rss)
- Tom @ Denver Devops Meetup, Colorado, October 21, 2014
- Tom @ Usenix LISA 2014, Seattle WA, Nov 9-14, 2014
- Tom @ NLUUG Conference, Nov 20, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Tom @ BBLISA, Cambridge/Boston, MA, Jan 14, 2015
- Tom @ Bucks County DevOps Meetup, New Hope, PA, Feb 11, 2015
- Tom @ Crabby Admins, Fulton , Maryland, March 4, 2015
« BigFix Announces $5,000 Cash Prize in the System Administrator of the Year 2009 Contest | All | Support your local user group! »
Why email is bad for time management
Sep. 29 2009
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1045
Best of Blog
- Katherine Daniels (@beerops) interviews Tom Limoncelli
- See you tomorrow evening at the Denver DevOps Meetup!
- Usenix LISA early registration discount expires soon!
- Results of the PuppetConf 2014 Raffle
- Tutorial: Evil Genius 101
- Come hear me speak in Denver next week!
- Tutorial: How To Not Get Paged
- Interview on SpiceWorks.com: Demystifying DevOps with Tom Limoncelli
- Tutorial: Live Upgrades on Running Systems
- Tutorial: Work Like a Team, not a group of individuals