I usually don't just post links to other people's articles, but I found Email: The Variable Reinforcement Machine an excellent explanation of why email is a time management disaster.
- Nov 7-9, 2016: DevOps Enterprise Summit 2016, San Francisco, CA
- Dec 4-9, 2016: Usenix LISA '16, Boston, MA
- Dec 6, 2016: Usenix SESA '16 (Summit for Educators in System Admin), Boston, MA
« BigFix Announces $5,000 Cash Prize in the System Administrator of the Year 2009 Contest | All | Support your local user group! »
Why email is bad for time management
Sep. 29 2009
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1045
Best of Blog
- Solaris being canned.
- TPOSANA on Amazon Lightning Deals today only!
- Stealing the Best Ideas from DevOps
- Do you teach System Administration?
- Pre-Order Kindle edition of 3rd edition of TPOSANA
- Searching random data is not an O(N) problem.
- Usenix LISA '16 Early Bird Registration Deadline is November 10!
- Watch my Punk Rock DevOps talk live on Friday at 2:30pm PT
- DevOps Handbook hitting stores Oct 6!
- Why Google should buy Twitter