I usually don't just post links to other people's articles, but I found Email: The Variable Reinforcement Machine an excellent explanation of why email is a time management disaster.
« BigFix Announces $5,000 Cash Prize in the System Administrator of the Year 2009 Contest | All | Support your local user group! »
Why email is bad for time management
Sep. 29 2009
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1045
Best of Blog
- How the internet has affected what books get published?
- In NYC for Velocity?
- Brewster Rockit explains network latency.
- Safari Books Online update
- Why is TPOCSA called "Volume 2"?
- Configure Appigo Todo Cloud for use with The Cycle
- NYC Book Launch Party for "The Practice of Cloud System Administration"
- The ebook is shipping!
- Tom @ LOPSA NJ Chapter Monthly Meeting, Princeton NJ, Sept 4, 2014
- Stack Exchange is hiring sysadmins (come work with me!)