I usually don't just post links to other people's articles, but I found Email: The Variable Reinforcement Machine an excellent explanation of why email is a time management disaster.
« BigFix Announces $5,000 Cash Prize in the System Administrator of the Year 2009 Contest | All | Support your local user group! »
Why email is bad for time management
Sep. 29 2009
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1045
Best of Blog
- DNS as Code
- Review: Tivo BOLT+
- Hollywood doesn't understand software
- New season of Archer starts tonight!
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!
- New North Jersey Meetup, Wed, Feb 1, 2017