I usually don't just post links to other people's articles, but I found Email: The Variable Reinforcement Machine an excellent explanation of why email is a time management disaster.
« BigFix Announces $5,000 Cash Prize in the System Administrator of the Year 2009 Contest | All | Support your local user group! »
Why email is bad for time management
Sep. 29 2009
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1045
Best of Blog
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack
- NYCDevOps meetup is re-starting!
- Are You Load Balancing Wrong?
- Tom speaking at the new LOPSA-NJ Montclair Meetup
- Notes on implementing flags for flag flips
- InfoQ's interview with the co-authors of TPOSANA 3rd edition
- Gall bladder Removal
- What I learned at LISA '16
- Tom + Christine @ SESA'16, Boston, MA, Dec 6, 2016