I usually don't just post links to other people's articles, but I found Email: The Variable Reinforcement Machine an excellent explanation of why email is a time management disaster.
« BigFix Announces $5,000 Cash Prize in the System Administrator of the Year 2009 Contest | All | Support your local user group! »
Why email is bad for time management
Sep. 29 2009
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/1045
Best of Blog
- How to make change when handed a $20... and help democracy
- Katherine Daniels (@beerops) interviews Tom Limoncelli
- See you tomorrow evening at the Denver DevOps Meetup!
- Usenix LISA early registration discount expires soon!
- Results of the PuppetConf 2014 Raffle
- Tutorial: Evil Genius 101
- Come hear me speak in Denver next week!
- Tutorial: How To Not Get Paged
- Interview on SpiceWorks.com: Demystifying DevOps with Tom Limoncelli
- Tutorial: Live Upgrades on Running Systems