Tom will present a tutorial in the IT track titled, "Lucid System Administration". Register today at www.macworldexpo.com
« SMS is nearly "free" for telecom carriers | All | Google enables IPv6 for most services (but there is a catch!) »
Tom @ MacWorld, Jan 5-9, 2009
Jan. 05 2009
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/989
Best of Blog
- Hiring a network engineer for SRE team (NYC only)
- Balitmore area folks: Come see me this Wednesday!
- Blackbox now available via "MacPorts"
- Usenix SREcon15: Now with more con!
- Just announced: I'll be speaking at the BayLISA (Sunnyvale) meeting in March.
- Bill Nye to Headline NECSS 2015
- LOPSA-NJ March meeting: Elastic Search
- New tutorial at Cascadia IT Conference, March 13, Seattle
- Bucks County DevOps Meetup this Wednesday!
- 17 minute documentary about Grace Hopper