One of the problems with TPOSANA is that it really focuses on big sites. This book is perfect for sysadmins that are just getting started or are at a small site. It is down to earth, very practical, and contains tons of excellent advice. (If you want proof, preview it on Amazon by clicking on the "random page" button.)
« Time management diets? | All | Apple iPhone leaked! Accidentally shipped to customer via FedEx! Pictures! »
Book Recommendation: What All Network Administrators Know
Jan. 02 2007
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/960
Best of Blog
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack
- NYCDevOps meetup is re-starting!
- Are You Load Balancing Wrong?
- Tom speaking at the new LOPSA-NJ Montclair Meetup
- Notes on implementing flags for flag flips
- InfoQ's interview with the co-authors of TPOSANA 3rd edition
- Gall bladder Removal
- What I learned at LISA '16
- Tom + Christine @ SESA'16, Boston, MA, Dec 6, 2016