One of the problems with TPOSANA is that it really focuses on big sites. This book is perfect for sysadmins that are just getting started or are at a small site. It is down to earth, very practical, and contains tons of excellent advice. (If you want proof, preview it on Amazon by clicking on the "random page" button.)
« Time management diets? | All | Apple iPhone leaked! Accidentally shipped to customer via FedEx! Pictures! »
Book Recommendation: What All Network Administrators Know
Jan. 02 2007
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/960
Best of Blog
- Why Google should buy Twitter
- Discounts on The Practice books until Sept 19!
- TPOSANA launched 15 years ago today!
- Survey: What makes joining a new team difficult/easy?
- USB cables should be "charge-only" by default
- Automating a CI environment for Android Apps
- I'll be speaking at NYC SRE Meetup next week (Wed)
- Survey on easy of use for configuration management languages
- "The Martian" made me depressed
- LISA Conversations Episode 11: Russell Pavlicek on "Unleashing the Power of the Unikernel"