One of the problems with TPOSANA is that it really focuses on big sites. This book is perfect for sysadmins that are just getting started or are at a small site. It is down to earth, very practical, and contains tons of excellent advice. (If you want proof, preview it on Amazon by clicking on the "random page" button.)
« Time management diets? | All | Apple iPhone leaked! Accidentally shipped to customer via FedEx! Pictures! »
Book Recommendation: What All Network Administrators Know
Jan. 02 2007
TrackBack URL: http://everythingsysadmin.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/960
Best of Blog
- DNS as Code
- Review: Tivo BOLT+
- Hollywood doesn't understand software
- New season of Archer starts tonight!
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!
- New North Jersey Meetup, Wed, Feb 1, 2017