I'll be very active at LISA2005 this year. As I always say, LISA is the most valuable sysadmin conference around. If you like the book, please consider taking one or both of the tutorials that I'll be teaching at LISA. It's based on the book but expands on the topic considerably.
- Sun, Workshop: "Managing Sysadmins"
- Tue, Tutorial: "Help! Everyone hates our IT department!"
- Wed, Invited talk: "What big sites can learn from small sites"
- Thu, Tutorial: "Time Management for System Administrators"
- Thu, Guru: "Time Mangement"
- Fri, Paper: "HostDB: The best darn host2DNS script every"
- Fri, HTGR, "Time Management"