At my new job we're setting up a new set of servers for a special project. The person setting them up asked what I believed the best policy was for sharing root, and creating "group" accounts that many people would log into. I thought it was a good idea to lay out my general philosophies. I thought you all might be interested.
Best of Blog
- Google's "Labs" features are DevOps Third Way
- TOML vs. JSON
- Marriage Equality becomes the law of the land in the US
- If you change the file format, change the file name
- Some of my proposals have been accepted at Usenix LISA '15!
- Thanks, QCon New York!
- See you at QCon NYC next week!
- Design Patterns for being creepy: Playing The Odds
- Tom @ Puppet Camp NYC, NY, May 15, 2015
- Tom @ LOPSA NJ Chapter, near Princeton, NJ, May 7, 2015