I really enjoyed OnLamp's OpenBSD PF Developer Interview (Part 1 and Part 2). I usually wouldn't comment about an interview because, to be honest, I usually don't learn much from technical interviews. They talk in generalities and don't have much information. This interview is different. The interviewer, Federico Biancuzzi, obviously put a lot of planning into the interview and did a lot of research. As a result, he was able to ask questions that drew out interesting and highly technical discussions amongst the interviewees. I learned a lot!
- Nov 7-9, 2016: DevOps Enterprise Summit 2016, San Francisco, CA
- Dec 4-9, 2016: Usenix LISA '16, Boston, MA
- Dec 6, 2016: Usenix SESA '16 (Summit for Educators in System Admin), Boston, MA
Best of Blog
- TPOSANA on Amazon Lightning Deals today only!
- Stealing the Best Ideas from DevOps
- Do you teach System Administration?
- Pre-Order Kindle edition of 3rd edition of TPOSANA
- Searching random data is not an O(N) problem.
- Usenix LISA '16 Early Bird Registration Deadline is November 10!
- Watch my Punk Rock DevOps talk live on Friday at 2:30pm PT
- DevOps Handbook hitting stores Oct 6!
- Why Google should buy Twitter
- Discounts on The Practice books until Sept 19!