I really enjoyed OnLamp's OpenBSD PF Developer Interview (Part 1 and Part 2). I usually wouldn't comment about an interview because, to be honest, I usually don't learn much from technical interviews. They talk in generalities and don't have much information. This interview is different. The interviewer, Federico Biancuzzi, obviously put a lot of planning into the interview and did a lot of research. As a result, he was able to ask questions that drew out interesting and highly technical discussions amongst the interviewees. I learned a lot!
Best of Blog
- How I manage my work and personal GitHub accounts
- RIP John Boris
- How Stack Overflow plans to survive the next DNS attack
- NYCDevOps meetup is re-starting!
- Are You Load Balancing Wrong?
- Tom speaking at the new LOPSA-NJ Montclair Meetup
- Notes on implementing flags for flag flips
- InfoQ's interview with the co-authors of TPOSANA 3rd edition
- Gall bladder Removal
- What I learned at LISA '16