I really enjoyed OnLamp's OpenBSD PF Developer Interview (Part 1 and Part 2). I usually wouldn't comment about an interview because, to be honest, I usually don't learn much from technical interviews. They talk in generalities and don't have much information. This interview is different. The interviewer, Federico Biancuzzi, obviously put a lot of planning into the interview and did a lot of research. As a result, he was able to ask questions that drew out interesting and highly technical discussions amongst the interviewees. I learned a lot!
Best of Blog
- Why tech conferences should have Tshirts in women's sizes
- DNS as Code
- Review: Tivo BOLT+
- Hollywood doesn't understand software
- New season of Archer starts tonight!
- Tom speaking at BayLISA meetup, Thu, March 16, 2017
- February NYCDevOps meetup: Tiny Talks CfP
- Tom speaking at NYCDevOps meetup, Feb 21, 2017
- Tom @ NYCDevOps, NY, Feb 21, 2017
- Cascadia IT Conference: Registration is open!