I really enjoyed OnLamp's OpenBSD PF Developer Interview (Part 1 and Part 2). I usually wouldn't comment about an interview because, to be honest, I usually don't learn much from technical interviews. They talk in generalities and don't have much information. This interview is different. The interviewer, Federico Biancuzzi, obviously put a lot of planning into the interview and did a lot of research. As a result, he was able to ask questions that drew out interesting and highly technical discussions amongst the interviewees. I learned a lot!
Best of Blog
- Watch my Punk Rock DevOps talk live on Friday at 2:30pm PT
- DevOps Handbook hitting stores Oct 6!
- Why Google should buy Twitter
- Discounts on The Practice books until Sept 19!
- TPOSANA launched 15 years ago today!
- Survey: What makes joining a new team difficult/easy?
- USB cables should be "charge-only" by default
- Automating a CI environment for Android Apps
- I'll be speaking at NYC SRE Meetup next week (Wed)
- Survey on easy of use for configuration management languages