While writing the book, Chris was doing a PhD in Aeronautical Engineering at Imperial College London. With the PhD complete, she is now starting work at the Sauber Formula 1 motor racing team as an Aerodynamicist.
Best of Blog
- How the internet has affected what books get published?
- In NYC for Velocity?
- Brewster Rockit explains network latency.
- Safari Books Online update
- Why is TPOCSA called "Volume 2"?
- Configure Appigo Todo Cloud for use with The Cycle
- NYC Book Launch Party for "The Practice of Cloud System Administration"
- The ebook is shipping!
- Tom @ LOPSA NJ Chapter Monthly Meeting, Princeton NJ, Sept 4, 2014
- Stack Exchange is hiring sysadmins (come work with me!)