While writing the book, Chris was doing a PhD in Aeronautical Engineering at Imperial College London. With the PhD complete, she is now starting work at the Sauber Formula 1 motor racing team as an Aerodynamicist.
See us live(rss)
- Tom @ SpiceWorld, Austin, TX, Oct 29-30, 2013
Tom will be the Tuesday evening Keynote...
- Tom @ Usenix LISA 2013, Washington DC, Nov 3-8, 2013
Tom will be teaching 2 tutorials, doing...
Best of Blog
- Today I applied to get my LOPSA LPR
- Ask Slashdot: Application Security Non-existent, Boss Doesn't Care. What To Do?
- LOPSA-East 2014: Call for Participation
- Tomorrow is Giving Tuesday: Here are the organizations I support (and you should too)
- Deadline for Cascadia IT talk proposals extended to Dec 9:
- Stop monitoring whether or not your service is up!
- Evi Nemeth Update
- Summary of "Evil Genius 101" Tutorial
- How to provide infinite disk storage
- Open office hours at LISA