While writing the book, Chris was doing a PhD in Aeronautical Engineering at Imperial College London. With the PhD complete, she is now starting work at the Sauber Formula 1 motor racing team as an Aerodynamicist.
See us live(rss)
- Tom @ Denver Devops Meetup, Colorado, October 21, 2014
- Tom @ Usenix LISA 2014, Seattle WA, Nov 9-14, 2014
- Tom @ NLUUG Conference, Nov 20, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Tom @ BBLISA, Cambridge/Boston, MA, Jan 14, 2015
- Tom @ Bucks County DevOps Meetup, New Hope, PA, Feb 11, 2015
- Tom @ Crabby Admins, Fulton , Maryland, March 4, 2015
Best of Blog
- Usenix LISA early registration discount expires soon!
- Results of the PuppetConf 2014 Raffle
- Tutorial: Evil Genius 101
- Come hear me speak in Denver next week!
- Tutorial: How To Not Get Paged
- Interview on SpiceWorks.com: Demystifying DevOps with Tom Limoncelli
- Tutorial: Live Upgrades on Running Systems
- Tutorial: Work Like a Team, not a group of individuals
- Is TPOCSA a DevOps book?
- Calling all students and women!