While writing the book, Chris was doing a PhD in Aeronautical Engineering at Imperial College London. With the PhD complete, she is now starting work at the Sauber Formula 1 motor racing team as an Aerodynamicist.
Best of Blog
- Hiring a network engineer for SRE team (NYC only)
- Balitmore area folks: Come see me this Wednesday!
- Blackbox now available via "MacPorts"
- Usenix SREcon15: Now with more con!
- Just announced: I'll be speaking at the BayLISA (Sunnyvale) meeting in March.
- Bill Nye to Headline NECSS 2015
- LOPSA-NJ March meeting: Elastic Search
- New tutorial at Cascadia IT Conference, March 13, Seattle
- Bucks County DevOps Meetup this Wednesday!
- 17 minute documentary about Grace Hopper